Friday, December 26, 2008

help!

In another five years, I'll have able bodied boys to dig us out when the bitter snow removal-workers-who-have-to-work-on-Christmas-night plow us in with a wall of snow that is as hard as ice, three feet tall and four feet thick.

Until then, we'll have to wait for the city to send the loader to scoop up this mess.

Maybe we were supposed to tip the plow drivers for Christmas?  Or maybe the plow driver had a little too much holiday cheer before hitting his route in the storm?

I guess I'm not going anywhere today!

P1030373

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Holy Toledo! I had to bash through a small wall to get out this morning, but it was only a little higher than my bumper. Nothing like that! I hope you have plenty of food at home!

Mountain Mama said...

Looks very familiar. Except it was not caused by the city snow plow. (we live in 017) It was caused by the wind and completely covered our road. Brian has been working on it all day. And will try to finish it tomorrow.

Needless to say, I am not going anywhere either.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin