Saturday, February 23, 2008

My niece... such a cutie pie!!!

Well, my brother and his wife refuse to put up their own blog, so I'm claiming bragging rights for my niece Eva. She's about seven weeks older than Squirt and she is a doll! She's crawling and pulling up on the furniture, as well as eating a ton of finger food with her 8+ teeth (Squirt has none). Here are some cute recent shots of my girl!

Always and forever a Chicago Cubbies fan!!!

My brother Jeff with his girl! They live in a 900 square foot condo, so guinea pigs are their pet of choice - I think O'Neil is sitting on his lap.

A glamour girl already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a Sweeney in that first pic! Can you guys just try one more time for a girl...come on!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I thought that first pic was of Lucas. That is crazy! She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

She looks just like Lucas! Cuteness.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin