Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Jones Family!

My dear friend Jenny Jones had her first baby yesterday! We had her baby shower at my house a couple of weeks ago and the majority of us were convinced that she was having a girl. My guess was mostly due to the fact that all the couples in our Park City small group have boys. Not one girl in 9 kids!!! Someone had to have a girl! Well, I think that the water in our town is killing off all the girl sperm because Jenny gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! Parker Eugene Jones entered the world weighing 7 lb. 2 oz. and 21 inches long. Jenny endured about 14 hours of natural labor - that's right, no drugs - and that included TWO HOURS of pushing. She is a champ! I got to go to the hospital yesterday and congratulate the newest member of my exclusive "Moms of Boys Club". Jenny has her own blog, "Keeping up with the Jonses" and the link is on the right hand side of my blog (if you want to watch Parker grow).



Jenny and me with sweet Parker Jones!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin