Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a simple woman's daybook

Mary at Owlhaven posted this one, so I thought I would tag along.

For Today…

Outside my window… a wonderful roaring stream

I am thinking… that it is a constant struggle to put my family's wants before my own

I am watching… a mule deer hunting show on the outdoor channel because summer TV stinks and hubby needs to clear out the DVR

I am thankful for… living in a beautiful place with my men who all adore me

From the kitchen… not much - I need to get more serious about my meal planning.

I am wearing… tan shorts, cute, $10 brown top from Costco and of course, a fleece (evening chill has set in)

I am reading… Luke's Story

I am praying… for others mostly.  For healing and protection.

I am creating… a crocheted baby blanket (as always) that I have no idea who it will go to

I am looking forward to… camping this weekend, then beach with my family in late July

A picture for today...  my shiny forehead me, my mom, my 87 year old grandpa, my sister and my cutie pie niece all smiling just to be together again after my sweet grandmother's memorial service a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_0873

2 comments:

Natallee said...

This is really such a neat thing to do- you are such a good person! I love you!

Keri said...

I love this and I love that you have so many generatiosn in one picture!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin