- At 11:30 a.m., with no lunch makings in sight, he is found on a chair at the breakfast bar, reaching into the sink to pull out dirty bowls from breakfast. He lines them up and proceeds to eat all the cereal that is not stuck to the bowls (with the spoon that he also pulled from the breakfast dishes).
And Mom just stands there and watches him.
- He frequently gets bathed with a diaper wipe because he is crusty, dirty, and downright disgusting at the end of a day.
But a bath would be too much trouble.
- Where's Squirt? It's been quiet in here for a while.
Check outside with his brothers.
- The only thought of changing his diaper comes when Mom finally notices that it is hanging down to his knees.
Gotta get our money's worth.
- The six year old regularly gets him out of his crib at wake time.
Hence, refer to point #4.
- He gets kissed on, hugged, tickled, snuggled, and adored by Mom because she knows how quickly the time goes.