Sunday, September 14, 2008

raindrops and snuggles

IMG_0563 I'm here, I'm alive. But I'm VERY busy holding this sweet bundle of yummy.

You would think that Hurricane Ike came to Chicago, because it's been raining the entire time that I've been at my sister Amy's house. But that's o.k. because I don't need nice weather to hold my sweet Vivian!

I'm hogging her completely, only letting others hold her for moments at a time. I can't believe that I have to leave tomorrow already!!!

IMG_0570

IMG_0568

IMG_0555

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. Give her a kiss from me.
ash

Anonymous said...

glad you are getting some good girl and snuggling time with Vivian (and company).

Anonymous said...

first off, she is adorable and i am so glad you got to come and see her!
second - how long are you in chicago?! really....i could like be there in 2 hours....
miss you friend.

Anonymous said...

She is Nummy!!!! Lucky!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin