So, in honor of this
Top Ten Highlights of Living in the Mountains:
10. Snow tires - the perfect solution for that extra $600 laying around.
9. Fleece - would you like fries with that?
8. Air conditioning, shorts and swimsuits are overrated.
7. How else would the natural gas companies post record profits if we didn't need to run our heat in JUNE???
6. It's fun to make plans dependent on the snow forecast.
5. When you spend this kind of cash, you might as well get 10 months of use per year out of it.
4. We're a rugged bunch (we really are).
3. Hot chocolate stands have a higher rate of return than lemonade stands.
2. All wheel drive - all year long!
AND the number one highlight of living in the mountains is...
1. Being indoors a lot somehow produces large families!