Natalie tagged me for a meme. Heck, I don't know what meme is, but it looks like fun and this is apparently how it works:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
The Questions and My Answers. . .
What I was doing 10 years ago?:
Ten years ago I was finishing up my first year of marriage. We were living in a little apartment in Buffalo, New York and I was working at a consumer products testing lab as an account manager. We had two dogs and walked them three miles every night after work. Our kitchen was purple, our house was tiny and we were learning how to be grown ups in the real world.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
In a perfect, non weight-gaining world. . .
1. Double stuff Oreos
2. Apple fritters from Dunkin Donuts
3. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
4. Double thick vanilla milkshakes
5. Sugary candy
In the real world. . .
1. Popcorn with salt, no butter
2. Pirates Booty
3. Mini raw carrots
4. Graham crackers
5. Double stuff Oreos (sigh)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay for kids college
2. Complete Big Canyon
3. Take care of our families
4. A large chunk to Children’s Hope Chest
5. Force my husband to retire and do something he loves
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Receptionist at a chiropractor’s office
2. Account manager at a consumer products testing lab
3. Inside sales rep at an IT consulting company
4. Pharmaceutical sales rep
5. Mom of four gentlemen-in-training (best and toughest job)
Three of my habits:
1. Reading to my boys everyday
2. Staying up too late
3. Arriving 10 minutes late to almost everything (sigh)
Five places I have lived:
1. Pearl River, NY
2. Barrington, IL
3. Upland, IN
4. Ft. Myers, FL
5. Park City, UT
Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:
(A nice way of saying TAG!) (Amy and Andrea, I wanted to pick you, but thought better of it until your blogs become habits!!)