Thursday, April 3, 2008

A family reunion

For six months now, my step-mom Angie has been planning a surprise reunion for my dad's 60th birthday. She coordinated and bought plane tickets for both of my siblings and their families to fly out to Park City and my dad had no idea when he arrived that the others would be arriving just hours later. He was so surprised and we had eight days of family fun. In addition to Dad's 60th, we celebrated my niece Lauren's 12th birthday, Amy and Terry's anniversary and Hunter's 7th birthday. It was a great time and we packed in as much skiing, tubing, swimming and eating as possible. I put together a little photo montage to remember our great trip!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The closing shot is the best. Wins the Oscar for best editing. It was as great as it looks.
Thanks for the best birthday ever.
Poppie Bob

Blog Widget by LinkWithin