Monday, February 8, 2010

don't blink

or you might miss them!

Our two oldest boys are in a locals' ski program titled "Learn to Race," however, it is not an exclusive to racing program.  It is an all-mountain skill building program that exposes them to a little racing.

Last weekend, they had their first NASTAR race and my man and I skied over from our lunch break to watch them fly down the hill.

 

 

Our little Squirt is not old enough to join a formal program yet, but I'm certain when he is old enough, this is what he'll look like.

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

3 comments:

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

I need to join their class so I can learn to keep up with all my friends! Good Job B and C!!

dogfather said...

I would say the Sweeney brothers are headed to the 2022 Winter Olympics. Good job parental units.

Mama Shoe said...

All I can say is... wow. just wow.
Olympians in the making.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin